Students, parents, and teachers can all use the online learning resource Quizlet. The entire website is available in English, Spanish, and German. Still, Quizlet supports many international languages and keyboards for those who want to input text from various languages.
Table of Contents
The site has over 100 million study materials created by other users, covering everything from landmark Supreme Court cases to the heart’s structures. The options are endless because these study sets are free, or users can make their own! Quizlet collects knowledge and transforms it into quizzes, games, and flashcards so users can study the same material differently.
Additionally, users can use more than just text because it is simple to include images and audio in study materials. The best part is that students, classmates, parents, and teachers can all access study materials.
There are more than 40 million visits to Quizlet every month, and Quizlet is currently ranked among the top 50 U.S. websites. Quizlet users begin by searching for publicly-shared study sets or creating their own.
Users choose which of their sets are public. To create a new study set, users input study information in terms and definitions (which can include images if, for example, you are studying anatomy or audio if you are studying for a Spanish class).
Quizlet then converts that information into six different study modes in a user-friendly and intuitive format, making it useful for any learner, from visual to auditory to reading/writing and even kinesthetic learners. Quizlet modes include timed games, which are great for getting those competitive-natured students in your classroom actively involved in their learning instead of passively trying to memorize a list of vocabulary. Finally, students (and parents and teachers) can track their progress to determine what material needs to be focused on to achieve mastery.
Math: Have each student create a study set containing problems or equations as the terms and answers as the definition. Then, have students pair up and take each other’s study set in the Quizlet form of a test. After they are done, students determine which problems they did not solve correctly, and the student who created that problem should explain how to get to the answer correctly. Students are thus learning material through traditional learning means and teaching classmates.
Science: Have students create a study set on the topic being studied. For each term or topic, students must find an image or gif that relates to the topic and helps them remember it as a memory hook. While studying that set in the “learn” or “test” mode (which tracks incorrect responses) requires the student to choose a new image or memory hook if they get the answer incorrect more than once.
English/Language Arts: Create a study set of vocabulary words. Have students utilize the Quizlet text-to-speech function to learn the proper pronunciation of the words. Then have students utilize the “Spell” study mode, forcing students to type in responses that must be spelt correctly. Instead of assessing students learning in a traditional vocabulary test, test them using an in-class spelling bee!
Other: Have students find a study set (from the millions of user-created flash card sets) relating to a topic in the class and assess that study set for accuracy. If the student finds inaccuracies, have the student explain how they would correct each card to make it accurate.
How to Access Quizlet Premium Account Using Cookies
Step 1: Open the Extension
- Open your web browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
- Go to your browser’s Extension store (e.g., Chrome Web Store, Firefox Add-ons).
- Search for a Cookie Editor extension.
- Click the “Add to Chrome” or “Add to Firefox” button to install the extension.
Step 2: Open the Cookie Editor
- Once the extension is Installed, its symbol will appear in your browser’s toolbar (often in the top-right corner).
- Pin it and launch the editor; click the Cookie Editor extension icon.
Step 3: View Premium Cookies
- A list of cookies for the current website will be visible in the Cookie Editor window.
- Each cookie’s name, value, domain, expiration date, and other information can be viewed.
Step 4: Delete Cookies
- A cookie can be deleted by selecting it from the list and then looking for an “All Delete” or trash can icon.
- The specified cookie will be deleted when you click on it.
Step 5: Add New Cookies
- Look for an option like the “Import Cookie” button in the Cookie Editor window to add a new cookie.
- Paste the copied Premium cookies from indoviewer.com and click on the import button after pasting the cookie.
Step 6: Test the Changes
- To test the modifications you made to the cookies, refresh the page or go to another page on the same website.
- Check to see if the altered cookies are operating as planned.
Join Us on Telegram – SUKOREJOI FREEBIE
Quizlet is a multi-national American company that provides tools for studying and learning. … It was founded by Andrew Sutherland in October 2005 and released