Epidemic Sound is a music licensing company that provides creators access to a vast library of high-quality, royalty-free music and sound effects for their content. The company was founded in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden, and has since expanded globally, with offices in New York, Amsterdam, and other locations.
Table of Contents
Epidemic Sound offers a subscription-based service that allows creators to access their entire library of music and sound effects in their videos, podcasts, and other types of content. The company’s music library covers various genres and styles, including pop, electronic, rock, hip-hop, classical, and more.
One of the unique features of Epidemic Sound is its “Claim-Free” usage policy, which means that creators can use their music without having to worry about copyright claims or issues. This is because Epidemic Sound owns the rights to all the music in their library, and they provide their users with a license to use the music in their content without any legal concerns.
Overall, Epidemic Sound has become famous for content creators looking for high-quality, affordable music and sound effects to enhance their work.
Epidemic Sound free trial
Epidemic Sound offers a free trial to new users. The free trial allows you to access the entire library of music and sound effects and download and use them in your content.
The duration of the free trial may vary, but it typically lasts 30 days. During this time, you can use Epidemic Sound’s music and sound effects in your content without restrictions. You can cancel your subscription before the trial period ends to avoid being charged.
To sign up for the free trial, you’ll need to create an account on the Epidemic Sound website and provide your payment information. If you continue using Epidemic Sound after the free trial, you’ll be charged a monthly or yearly subscription fee, depending on your chosen plan.
It’s important to note that while the free trial allows you to use Epidemic Sound’s music without copyright concerns, once the trial period ends, you’ll need to continue paying the subscription fee to maintain your license to use the music in your content.
How to Access Premium Account Using Cookies
Step 1: Open the Extension
- Open your web browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
- Go to your browser’s Extension store (e.g., Chrome Web Store, Firefox Add-ons).
- Search for a Cookie Editor extension.
- Click the “Add to Chrome” or “Add to Firefox” button to install the extension.
Step 2: Open the Cookie Editor
- Once the extension is Installed, its symbol will appear in your browser’s toolbar (often in the top-right corner).
- Pin it and launch the editor; click the Cookie Editor extension icon.
Step 3: View Premium Cookies
- A list of cookies for the current website will be visible in the Cookie Editor window.
- Each cookie’s name, value, domain, expiration date, and other information can be viewed.
Step 4: Delete Cookies
- A cookie can be deleted by selecting it from the list and then looking for an “All Delete” or trash can icon.
- The specified cookie will be deleted when you click on it.
Step 5: Add New Cookies
- Look for an option like the “Import Cookie” button in the Cookie Editor window to add a new cookie.
- Paste the copied Premium cookies from indoviewer.com and click on the import button after pasting the cookie.
Step 6: Test the Changes
- To test the modifications you made to the cookies, refresh the page or go to another page on the same website.
- Check to see if the altered cookies are operating as planned.
Join Us on Telegram – SUKOREJOI FREEBIE
Discover world class composers, artists and bands. Find the perfect track in our library. Give your social accounts the music they deserve and take your content to the next level.