Let’s start our Codecademy review by briefly explaining the firm behind this online coding instruction portal. After that, it could be a good idea to talk about the people behind this website and their projects before continuing to examine their services.
Codecademy came to the fore in 2011. This is a MOOC company from New York that offers course services around coding.
Codecademy gives its students 14 distinct programming languages they can learn in their spare time. These programming languages include popular languages that now dominate the job search market, such as Java or Python.
Furthermore, the company offers two other choices, which are added to their learning packages – Codecademy Pro and Codecademy Pro Intensive.
Table of Contents
Exciting and distinctive features are some primary methods that online learning portals aim to highlight to differentiate them from their competition. Some offer interactive classes, while others – offer various subscription packages, memberships, and incentives. One of the Codecademy evaluations noted that this site is one site that tries the above things.
gives its consumers three distinct learning methods: free courses, Codecademy Pro, and Codecademy Intensive.
Free Course. For a long time, most of the courses on the web were free. All you have to do is signup and start studying. However, since the launch of the other two plans, the number of free courses has fallen (this is pretty clear from the bulk of Codecademy Pro and Codecademy Intensive reviews) (which is quite evident from the majority of Codecademy Pro and Codecademy Intensive reviews). However, there are still specific courses on the site that may be viewed and taken for free.
Codecademy Pro. The essence of the argument, “is Codecademy Pro any good?” is the “premium” plans that this website offers. The bundle includes multiple quizzes, personal projects, learning routes, and so on – things consumers of the free course will not have access to. As Codecademy notes, this premium plan is meant for students who wish to take the learning process one step further.
Codecademy Pro Intensive. As with earlier Codecademy reviews, this is a more stringent version of Codecademy Pro. In this version, you’ll find (in addition to prior features) supplemental curricula, deadlines, bespoke Slack channels, tests, and so on. It’s a version of learning through boot camp.
What we have described above are the significant characteristics of Codecademyfor its pupils. Although there are various reviews covering Codecademy Intensive or Codecademy Pro on the internet, many are still intrigued and ask whether Codecademy Pro is worth a try and whether Codecademy is good in general.
I have to say, based on the topic “Quality of Content” that we have specified, this portal does seem to have some fantastic features. But, before you make your selection, pricing is one more element to consider in this Codecademy review.
How to Access Premium Using Cookies
Step 1: Open the Extension
- Open your web browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
- Go to your browser’s Extension store (e.g., Chrome Web Store, Firefox Add-ons).
- Search for a Cookie Editor extension.
- Click the “Add to Chrome” or “Add to Firefox” button to install the extension.
Step 2: Open the Cookie Editor
- Once the extension is Installed, its symbol will appear in your browser’s toolbar (often in the top-right corner).
- Pin it and launch the editor; click the Cookie Editor extension icon.
Step 3: View Premium Cookies
- A list of cookies for the current website will be visible in the Cookie Editor window.
- Each cookie’s name, value, domain, expiration date, and other information can be viewed.
Step 4: Delete Cookies
- A cookie can be deleted by selecting it from the list and then looking for an “All Delete” or trash can icon.
- The specified cookie will be deleted when you click on it.
Step 5: Add New Cookies
- Look for an option like the “Import Cookie” button in the Cookie Editor window to add a new cookie.
- Paste the copied Premium cookies from indoviewer.com and click on the import button after pasting the cookie.
Step 6: Test the Changes
- To test the modifications you made to the cookies, refresh the page or go to another page on the same website.
- Check to see if the altered cookies are operating as planned.