skillshare is a beautiful place for learners. With articles, infographics, and video content on nearly every topic, it’s easy to find and consume information. However, as we’ve seen, it’s essential to ensure that you’re learning from trusted, reliable online sources. This can make it difficult when you’re browsing for educational content. Plus, specific tools and platforms have a limited range, expensive memberships, or infrequent updates, so you want to ensure that you’re learning from high-quality, relevant, and reliable content. That’s where Skillshare wants to help, and we are here to help guide you through Skillshare’s free trial.
Skillshare is a significant learning community with diverse individuals with unique backgrounds, interests, and creative journeys. The site offers various courses, from fiction writing workshops to Unity development concepts. It’s an easy way to pick up a new hobby, learn a new tool, or enjoy time taking a class or two. With new courses added every week, it’s apparent why many people turn to Skillshare for their creative and educational needs.
Table of Contents
How to Sign Up for a Free Trial
Before you sign up for an annual subscription to this online learning community, you should know a few things. For starters, you can create a Skillshare account completely free. However, if you want unlimited access to the best classes, Skillshare teachers, and entrepreneurship tips, you will want to upgrade to a Skillshare Premium membership. This premium membership wants to take online learning to the next level, whether you’re picking up a new skill like graphic design or if an online class could positively impact your creative journey.
What is Skillshare Premium?
Everyone has a unique creative journey. We’re all interested in different topics, hobbies, and educational pursuits. We all have different skill sets, strengths, and weaknesses. Skillshare was built for curious people, beginners, industry experts, and initiates alike. Online courses range from tutorials to in-depth Skillshare originals. You can use your premium subscription to gain full access to premium classes, offline viewing bonuses, special workshops, and more.
The Skillshare app relies on top-tier instructors, educators, industry professionals, and market leaders to help produce Skillshare originals, premium classes, and staff picks. It also has a mobile app capability that makes it much easier to learn on the go. So if you’re ready to see what a free trial of Skillshare premium can offer to your creative journey, here’s what you need to know.
Visit the Skillshare Premium signup page.
When you’re ready to sign up for a Skillshare trial, your first step is to head to the homepage. While you can do this from your mobile phone’s app store or a smart TV or Roku device, signing up from your primary computer is usually easiest. Visit the homepage to get started. From here, you’ll spot a small banner at the top of the page. This banner has information addressed to new users and prospective members. This also leads to a link that tells you how to sign up for seven days of Skillshare Premium so you can explore free classes and make a personal connection to other learners while earning the support of fellow creatives.
How to Access Premium Account Using Cookies
Step 1: Open the Extension
- Open your web browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
- Go to your browser’s Extension store (e.g., Chrome Web Store, Firefox Add-ons).
- Search for a Cookie Editor extension.
- Click the “Add to Chrome” or “Add to Firefox” button to install the extension.
Step 2: Open the Cookie Editor
- Once the extension is Installed, its symbol will appear in your browser’s toolbar (often in the top-right corner).
- Pin it and launch the editor; click the Cookie Editor extension icon.
Step 3: View Premium Cookies
- A list of cookies for the current website will be visible in the Cookie Editor window.
- Each cookie’s name, value, domain, expiration date, and other information can be viewed.
Step 4: Delete Cookies
- A cookie can be deleted by selecting it from the list and then looking for an “All Delete” or trash can icon.
- The specified cookie will be deleted when you click on it.
Step 5: Add New Cookies
- Look for an option like the “Import Cookie” button in the Cookie Editor window to add a new cookie.
- Paste the copied Premium cookies from indoviewer.com and click on the import button after pasting the cookie.
Step 6: Test the Changes
- To test the modifications you made to the cookies, refresh the page or go to another page on the same website.
- Check to see if the altered cookies are operating as planned.