Coursera is a platform for sharing online courses that operate on a subscription basis. Coursera is a massive open online course (MOOC) platform established in 2012 in the United States of America.
It was established by Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, two computer science professors at Stanford University. Coursera is an online educational platform that allows students to take classes, earn certifications, and complete degrees entirely online.
Table of Contents
How much does a Coursera subscription cost ?
On Coursera, you can access a wide variety of free online classes. You will have unrestricted access to an incredible quantity of content, which you are free to consume at your leisure and at any time without incurring any costs. It doesn’t matter what. In the end, if you want a capability, you’ll have to pay the price for it. Even though the pricing structure is a little unclear, there are several different options from which you can choose the song that suits you the best.
If you are only interested in attending one lecture, the most logical and reasonable choice would be to settle for a certificate for a one-of-a-kind course. The monthly subscription fees for Coursera can be paid in a single installment and range anywhere from $49 to $99. A professional or specialized certificate are two additional options available to you.
These are usually available monthly subscription services, with prices ranging from $39 to $79 per month. Another option is to obtain a MasterTrack credential. At this point, the fees will start to rise. A MasterTrack certificate costs around $2000, while an entire degree can cost upwards of $15,000. While the final price appears excessive, keep in mind that pursuing a grade the traditional way will require you to pay that amount (quickly!) once per term.
Consider signing up for a Coursera Plus subscription if you know you’ll be taking many courses on Coursera but don’t think a certificate or degree is suitable. This membership is a good choice if you want to broaden your horizons and take classes on various topics. You can earn certifications by taking Coursera courses at multiple universities, businesses, and organizations. Coursera Plus is a new service for 2020 that will give you access to over 3000 systems for the cost of an annual subscription fee, which is usually around $399.
How to Access Coursera Premium Using Cookies
Step 1: Open the Extension
- Open your web browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
- Go to your browser’s Extension store (e.g., Chrome Web Store, Firefox Add-ons).
- Search for a Cookie Editor extension.
- Click the “Add to Chrome” or “Add to Firefox” button to install the extension.
Step 2: Open the Cookie Editor
- Once the extension is Installed, its symbol will appear in your browser’s toolbar (often in the top-right corner).
- Pin it and launch the editor; click the Cookie Editor extension icon.
Step 3: View Premium Cookies
- A list of cookies for the current website will be visible in the Cookie Editor window.
- Each cookie’s name, value, domain, expiration date, and other information can be viewed.
Step 4: Delete Cookies
- A cookie can be deleted by selecting it from the list and then looking for an “All Delete” or trash can icon.
- The specified cookie will be deleted when you click on it.
Step 5: Add New Cookies
- Look for an option like the “Import Cookie” button in the Cookie Editor window to add a new cookie.
- Paste the copied Premium cookies from indoviewer.com and click on the import button after pasting the cookie.
Step 6: Test the Changes
- To test the modifications you made to the cookies, refresh the page or go to another page on the same website.
- Check to see if the altered cookies are operating as planned.