Scribd premium is an American e-book and audiobook subscription service that includes one million titles. It offers a monthly subscription model that allows users to access unlimited books and audiobooks for a set fee. The platform is available as a website and mobile app and is compatible with e-reader devices such as the Kindle and Nook. In addition to books, Scribd also offers access to a limited selection of magazines, newspapers, and documents. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Table of Contents
Scribd Premium is a paid subscription service offered by Scribd. With a Scribd Premium subscription, users have unlimited access to over one million books, audiobooks, magazines, newspapers, and documents. The subscription fee allows users to read or listen to as many titles as they like without additional costs or limitations.
Scribd Premium offers several benefits over the accessible version of the platform, including the ability to download titles for offline reading and listening, access to a more extensive selection of books and other content, and access to a broader range of advanced features and customization options.
If you’re interested in trying Scribd Premium, sign up for a free trial to see if the service is exemplary. After the trial period, you will be charged the monthly subscription fee to continue using the service.
Scribd free trial
Scribd offers a free trial for new users to try out the platform and its features. The free trial typically lasts 30 days and allows users to access the full range of books, audiobooks, magazines, newspapers, and documents available on Scribd.
To start a free trial on Scribd, sign up for an account on the website or mobile app. After providing your payment information, you will be able to start using Scribd for free for the duration of the trial period. At the end of the trial, if you choose not to continue with a paid subscription, your account will be downgraded to the accessible version of the platform.
Please note that some features, such as offline reading and downloading, may be limited on the accessible version of Scribd compared to the paid subscription.
How to Access Scribd Premium Using Cookies
Step 1: Open the Extension
- Open your web browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
- Go to your browser’s Extension store (e.g., Chrome Web Store, Firefox Add-ons).
- Search for a Cookie Editor extension.
- Click the “Add to Chrome” or “Add to Firefox” button to install the extension.
Step 2: Open the Cookie Editor
- Once the extension is Installed, its symbol will appear in your browser’s toolbar (often in the top-right corner).
- Pin it and launch the editor; click the Cookie Editor extension icon.
Step 3: View Premium Cookies
- A list of cookies for the current website will be visible in the Cookie Editor window.
- Each cookie’s name, value, domain, expiration date, and other information can be viewed.
Step 4: Delete Cookies
- A cookie can be deleted by selecting it from the list and then looking for an “All Delete” or trash can icon.
- The specified cookie will be deleted when you click on it.
Step 5: Add New Cookies
- Look for an option like the “Import Cookie” button in the Cookie Editor window to add a new cookie.
- Paste the copied Premium cookies from indoviewer.com and click on the import button after pasting the cookie.
Step 6: Test the Changes
- To test the modifications you made to the cookies, refresh the page or go to another page on the same website.
- Check to see if the altered cookies are operating as planned.
Join Us on Telegram – SUKOREJOI FREEBIE
Scribd Inc. is an American e-book and audiobook subscription service that includes one million titles. Scribd hosts 60 million documents on its open publishing platform.
- Download the cookie-editor HERE
- BEFORE USE THIS COOKIES, YOU MUST CLEAR HYSTORY COOKIES BROWSER
- Copy the following Cookies into the Cookie-editor
- Please open Scribd
- If it says “unknown error” there is no problem, please reload your browser. if you still don’t log in, contact us in telegram, we will fix it soon.
- Please don’t LOG OUT or SIGN OUT after using it, you just exit the browser