Prime Video is a streaming service offered by Amazon. It provides users access to movies and TV shows, including Amazon originals and other content from multiple networks and studios. In addition to video content, PrimeVideo also offers music streaming and the ability to rent or purchase movies and TV shows. To use Prime Video, you must have an Amazon Prime membership or a standalone Prime Video subscription.
With a Prime membership or a PrimeVideo subscription, you can stream content on multiple devices, including smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, gaming consoles, and more.
Table of Contents
Prime Video subscription
PrimeVideo Premium is a standalone subscription to Amazon’s streaming service, PrimeVideo. It allows you to access all the content available on Prime Video, including movies, TV shows, and Amazon originals, without needing an Amazon Prime membership.
With a Prime Video subscription, you can stream content on multiple devices, including smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, gaming consoles, and more. You can subscribe to PrimeVideo monthly or opt for an annual subscription. The cost of a Prime Video subscription varies depending on your location and the plan you choose.
If you already have an Amazon Prime membership, you can access PrimeVideo content as part of your membership without needing a separate subscription.
You can start a PrimeVideo Premium subscription by signing up on the Prime Video website or through the Prime Video app on your device.
Amazon Prime Video offers a free trial.
Amazon Prime Video offers a free trial for new users. The free trial typically lasts for 30 days and allows you to access all the content available on PrimeVideo, including movies, TV shows, and Amazon originals, without charge.
During the trial period, you can stream content on multiple devices, including smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, gaming consoles, and more. Once the trial period ends, you’ll need to sign up for a Prime membership or a standalone Prime Video subscription to continue accessing the content.
You can start your free trial by visiting the PrimeVideo Premium website and following the sign-up instructions. Remember that if you already have an Amazon Prime membership, you do not need to sign up for a separate Prime Video trial, as you can access Prime Video content as part of your membership.
How to Access Premium Account Using Cookies
Step 1: Open the Extension
- Open your web browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
- Go to your browser’s Extension store (e.g., Chrome Web Store, Firefox Add-ons).
- Search for a Cookie Editor extension.
- Click the “Add to Chrome” or “Add to Firefox” button to install the extension.
Step 2: Open the Cookie Editor
- Once the extension is Installed, its symbol will appear in your browser’s toolbar (often in the top-right corner).
- Pin it and launch the editor; click the Cookie Editor extension icon.
Step 3: View Premium Cookies
- A list of cookies for the current website will be visible in the Cookie Editor window.
- Each cookie’s name, value, domain, expiration date, and other information can be viewed.
Step 4: Delete Cookies
- A cookie can be deleted by selecting it from the list and then looking for an “All Delete” or trash can icon.
- The specified cookie will be deleted when you click on it.
Step 5: Add New Cookies
- Look for an option like the “Import Cookie” button in the Cookie Editor window to add a new cookie.
- Paste the copied Premium cookies from indoviewer.com and click on the import button after pasting the cookie.
Step 6: Test the Changes
- To test the modifications you made to the cookies, refresh the page or go to another page on the same website.
- Check to see if the altered cookies are operating as planned.